Store Sales lead
Jack Rogers shoes had an inspired beginning on the isle of Capri in the early 60s. It was the heyday of the international jet set, a swirl of famous faces and names, lounging poolside in colorful caftans, wearing sherbet shades against the Mediterranean backdrop. Chic as it was, one person stood out as the most vibrant of all: Jackie Kennedy. The First Lady, known for her impeccable style, never looked better than when she was off-duty—with her innate charisma, she had a way of making simple pieces look absolutely sublime.
Today Jack Rogers has rebranded and continues to excite our loyal consumers as well as expand into new territories with new customers. As we embark on this new chapter for the brand, we exemplify our “start-up with heritage” culture in this fast-paced environment. This is exemplified in:
HERITAGE: We’re proud of almost 60 years of traditional craftsmanship. We take pride in what we’ve done so far and look forward to what’s coming next. As we build on our heritage, we will continue to prioritize honesty, design, quality, ﬁt and service as keys to our customer-centric approach.
CONNECTION: The world that surrounds us is important. We’re attached to our community, our passions, our kindness and how everything makes us feel. We recognize that we achieve so much more when we work as a team than we do on our own.
PLEASURE: There is endless joy to be gained from accomplishing goals, making innovative choices and forging meaningful, honest connections with colleagues and customers.
SPIRIT: Classic and timeless but innovative, with an eﬀortless elegance and eternal optimism, we embrace new possibilities and adventures at every step. We value achievement and a customer-ﬁrst attitude. We are fearless and open to change, helpful, respectful and always true to our word.
The Store Lead will be a key member of the Charlotte store team who will support the manager to develop business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or attract a new customer to the store. In addition, this position will assist in the daily operations of the store, ensuring that the Jack Rogers brand aesthetic, philosophy and lifestyle are communicated the team and clientele.
Location: SouthPark Mall, 4400 Sharon Road, Charlotte, North Carolina
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Store Manager with achieving financial success and educating the team on sales plans and personal goals, and coaching the team to ensure business is maximized.
- Networking to ensure open positions are filled with little or no impact on the business
- Partnering with Store Manager to develop business driving initiatives
- Leading by example with the achievement of personal sales goals
- Understanding the Company’s objectives and making decisions based on its priorities and values.
- Providing a solution oriented and forward thinking approach to customers’ needs.
- Representing your best self to customers and establishing positive impressions through confidence, initiative and professional demeanor at all times.
- Building lasting relationships with customers through follow-up communication including phone calls, and emails about special sales or events.
- Completing daily operational tasks including maintaining the sales floor, backroom, cash wrap and visual merchandising to Jack Rogers’ standards.
- Demonstrating knowledge of competitors and applying that knowledge to enhance the selling experience and customer relationships.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures found in the Retail Employee Manual
- Replenishing inventory levels on the floor for daily readiness.
- Fostering an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors.
- 1-3 years of sales lead or management experience in a similar brand environment preferred.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry large cartons to process product shipment and move storage unit product.
- Work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and busy seasons, and high retail sales days such as the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve etc.
- Comfortable making decisions and mediating team conflicts.
- College degree preferred.